Image Light Distribution in the Multiview 3-D Imaging System
- Image Light Distribution in the Multiview 3-D Imaging System
- Jung-Young Son; Yuriy Vashpanov; Moon-Seok Kim; 박민철; Jai-Soon Kim
- Image; Light; Distribution; Multiview; 3-D image quality; crosstalk; light intensity distribution; misalignment; viewing regions; inaccuracies in parameter values
- Issue Date
- Journal of Display Technology
- VOL 6, NO 8, 336-345
- The light intensity distributions in the front space of
a contact-type multiview 3-D imaging system are measured to estimate
the effects of the differences in real and nominal values of
parameters and alignment errors on the quality of 3-D images. The
distributions clearly reveal how the viewing zone cross section is
formed and how the mixed images are formed. For these measurements,
a 1 X 4 Fresnel lens array and a projector are used as the
viewing zone forming optics and image source, respectively. The
results are graphically represented in terms of crosstalk. Both the
misalignments and the inaccuracies greatly increase the crosstalk.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.