Defect Detection of Metal Bellows Welding by 3D Display and Image Processing
- Defect Detection of Metal Bellows Welding by 3D Display and Image Processing
- 이호동; 박민철; Kyung Joo Cheoi; Jung-Young Son
- Defect; Detection; Metal; Bellows; Welding; 3-D; Display; Image; Processing
- Issue Date
- International Meeting on Information Display
- , 802-803
- Industrial welded metal Bellows is in shape of flexible pipeline. Generally bellows and bellows applied products
are used to controls the flow of various types of fluids. The most common form of bellows is as pairs of washershaped
discs of thin sheet metal stamped from strip stock. Welding has to be done with very accurate and detailed
operation because this pipeline will control the flow of high temperature and high pressure fluids or gas. To secure
the safety standards defect detection from welding is very important. In this paper a method of defect detection by 3D
display and image processing is proposed. 3D display is used for the workers to observe the bellows instead of
looking through microscope. Image processing is performed for automatic measurement. Experimental results show
that automatic welding detection is done within one tenth of permitted error range.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.