Mechanical safety evaluation of gait effect in the hip implant using finite element analysis
- Mechanical safety evaluation of gait effect in the hip implant using finite element analysis
- 한성민; 추준욱; 전흥재; 김정성; 최귀원; 윤인찬
- THR; gait; FEM; hip implant
- Issue Date
- 제 41회 대한의용생체공학회 춘계학술대회
- THR(Total Hip Replacement) is useful therapy technique for the arthritis, rheumatism,
congenital malformation and traumatic arthritis. However, excessive walking load in the hip
implant causes the periprosthetic fracture, prosthetic failure and recurrent dislocation. In the
present works, the stress under the wakling load are analysed using the finite element
mathod and the mechanical safety evaluated for the hip implant.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.