Unipolar switching in Pt/GeSexTe1-x/Pt
- Unipolar switching in Pt/GeSexTe1-x/Pt
- 정두석; 손서희; 이수연; 정병기
- resistive switching; unipolar switching; chalcogenide
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- VOL 13, NO 12, G111-G113
- We report unipolar switching in amorphous GeSexTe1−x of varying Se content x sandwiched between Pt top and bottom
electrodes. After the initialization process, termed electroforming, repeatable unipolar switching was observed. We investigated the
effect of the Se to Te ratio on the unipolar switching as well as on the electroforming voltage and the resistance of the aselectroformed
state, which showed increases in the electroforming voltage and the resistance of the as-electroformed state with
increasing Se content. Some phenomenological evidences of unipolar switching, which cannot be explained by means of the
conventional phase-change effect, are reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.