UPnP single event mechanism for OPRoS robot S/W platform
- UPnP single event mechanism for OPRoS robot S/W platform
- 임기웅; 안상철; 권용무; 손광훈
- UPnP; Middleware; OPRoS; Eventing; Single; Event
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems 2010
- VOL 1
- In the future, robots will use various robot H/W platforms and their services will be composed of S/W components.
Accordingly, it needs a robot S/W platform that provides standardized components and interfaces for fast robot
development. OPRoS(Open Software Platform for Robotics Services) is a robot S/W platform that provides standardized
components and interfaces. It uses the UPnP(Universal Plug and Play) as communication middleware. The UPnP is designed
to bring easy-to-use, flexible, and standards-based connectivity to ad-hoc or unmanaged networks. We use UPnP
eventing for push-style data transfer. But, the UPnP eventing has an inefficient factor for this. In this paper, we explain
the reason and propose a single event mechanism to overcome the inefficiency.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.