Rapid quantitative analysis of seven threshold substances in human urine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry in doping control
- Rapid quantitative analysis of seven threshold substances in human urine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry in doping control
- 이강미; 김호준; 신상미; 유혜현; 진창배; 권오승; 이재익
- Issue Date
- Manfred Donike Workshop 28th Cologne Workshop on Dope Analysis
- A rapid and accurate liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method has been developed and validated for the quantitative determination of ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, methylephedrine, cathine, salbutamol, morphine and epitestosterone in human urine. Urine samples were spiked with internal standard and diluted with acetonitrile (10:2, v/v). After centrifugation, the supernatants were directly analyzed by LC-MS/MS with multiple reactions monitoring (MRM) mode. Linearity, intra- and inter-day precision, accuracy, limit of detection (LOD), limit of quantification (LOQ) and matrix effects were evaluated and the present LC-MS/MS method for the quantitation of threshold substances was accurate and reproducible. When the methods were applied to WADA EQAS samples, the results were consistent with nominal concentration provided by WADA.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.