The Electromechanical Properties of SEBS and SEBS-g-MA Dielectric Elastomer Gels
- The Electromechanical Properties of SEBS and SEBS-g-MA Dielectric Elastomer Gels
- 김보리; 민경호; 김정안; 홍순만; 구종민
- Dielectric; SEBS; Actuator; electromechanical strain; synchrotron SAXS
- Issue Date
- Molecular crystals and liquid crystals
- VOL 519, 77-81
- Electromechanical strain responses of a poly (styrene-b-ethylene-co-butylene-bstyrene)
(SEBS) and a maleic anhydride grafted poly (styrene-b-ethylene-cobutylene-
b-styrene) (SEBS-g-MA) dielectric elastomer gels have been investigated
via an in-situ synchrotron SAXS. The gels had the periodic nanostructures where
there was glassy styrene micelles acting as physical crosslink points in the oil swelled
rubbery EB matrix. The electromechanical strain of the gel was evaluated from its
nanostructure dimension change monitored by the synchrotron SAXS during the
electromechanical actuation. The strain was increased with electric field strength.
The SEBS-g-MA gel had the higher electromechanical strain response than the
SEBS gel at the same electric field.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.