Domain Patterns and Magnetization Reversal Behaviors in Oxide/Co/Pt Films
- Domain Patterns and Magnetization Reversal Behaviors in Oxide/Co/Pt Films
- 이재철; Kang-Soo Lee; Cheong-Gu Cho; Kyoung-Woong Moon; 신경호; Sug-Bong Choe
- Domain pattern; oxide/Co interface; perpendicular magnetic anisotropy
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 46, NO 6, 2009-2011
- The domain patterns and magnetization reversal behaviors in oxide/Co/Pt films are examined with varying the thickness of Co layer
from 0.7 nm to 2.0 nm. The films are grown on Al2O3, MgO and SiO2 layers. All the films exhibit strong perpendicular magnetic
anisotropy, but the anisotropy decreases with increasing Co layer thickness for all the oxide layers. The decrement rate is different
for different oxide layers. The domain patterns show the transition between the wall-motion and dendrite-growth dominant behaviors,
and the critical thickness is estimated to be about 1.0 nm irrespective of the oxide layers. We summarize the magnetic properties of
oxide/Co/Pt films with respect to the Co-thickness and various oxide layers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.