In Vitro Screening of NADPH Oxidase Inhibitors and its Effects to EAE-Induced Mice
- In Vitro Screening of NADPH Oxidase Inhibitors and its Effects to EAE-Induced Mice
- 락쉬미 데비 칸다가다라; 마무눌 하크; 임혜연; 강민정; 정병화; 정봉철; 권오승
- In vivo; In vitro; EAE; NADPH oxidase
- Issue Date
- 2010 Proceedings of the Fall International Convention of The Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
- , 181-181
- From the in vitro and in vivo findings we can assume that L-Leucinethiol acts as one of the good candidate drugs in ameliorating the clinical symptoms of EAE disease.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.