Electronic phase coherence and relaxation in graphene field effect transistor
- Electronic phase coherence and relaxation in graphene field effect transistor
- 오영만; 엄종화; 구현철; 한석희
- electronic phase; graphene; Phase coherence; Weak localization; Magnetoresistance
- Issue Date
- Solid state communications
- VOL 150, NO 41-42, 1987-1990
- Using the low-field magnetoresistance measurement we have studied the electronic phase coherence of
the graphene field effect transistor for different carrier types and densities. The characteristic time scales
such as phase coherence time (τφ), intervalley scattering time (τi), and momentum relaxation time have
been deduced by weak localization fit to the magnetoresistance.Wefound that the magnitude of τφ shows
similar magnitudes for both types of charge carriers. In the lower density regime including the Dirac point,
τφ increases rapidly as the density of carrier increases. However, τi shows a weak dependence of carrier
type and density. The momentum relaxation time becomes saturated below 3 K regardless of carrier type
and density, which is in contrast to the temperature dependence of τφ.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.