SYNTHESIS AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY EVALUATION OF INDOLEAMINE COMPOUNDS ANALAGOUS TO API -1252 AS FAB INHIBITORS
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY EVALUATION OF INDOLEAMINE COMPOUNDS ANALAGOUS TO API -1252 AS FAB INHIBITORS
- 디팍; 배애님; 금교창
- antibiotics; FabI; antimicrobials
- Issue Date
- 대한화학회 제106회 총회 및 학술발표회 전자 논문집
- VOL 106, MEDLP-55
- The increasing use of antimicrobials has resulted in many pathogens developing resistance to the existing
powerful drugs. Consequently, there is a pressing need to develop new antibiotics to keep place with
bacterial resistance. Recent advances in microbial genomics and X-ray crystallography provide
opportunities to identify novel antibiotic targets for the development of new classes of antibiotics and to
design more potent antimicrobial compounds derived from existing antibiotics respectively.The
indoleamine compound show broad-spectrum antibacterial activity by targeting the fatty acid biosynthetic
pathway through inhibition of enoyl-acyl carrier protein reductase and provides a potential scaffold for
the development of new broad spectrum antibiotics. We use the similar scaffold and synthesize the
analogous compounds according to the recommendation of molecular modeling team.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.