Design and Synthesis of Dually Branched 5′-Norcarbocyclic Adenosine Phosphonodiester Analogue as a New Anti-HIV Prodrug
- Design and Synthesis of Dually Branched 5′-Norcarbocyclic Adenosine Phosphonodiester Analogue as a New Anti-HIV Prodrug
- 오창현; 리안진 리우; 홍준희
- Anti-HIV agent; bis(SATE) derivative; nucleoside adenine phosphonic acid
- Issue Date
- Nucleosides, nucleotides & nucleic acids
- VOL 29, NO 10, 721-733
- A novel 3',4'-dimethyl-5'-norcarbocyclic adenosine phosphonic acid was prepared using acyclic stereoselective route from 4-hydroxybutan-2-one (4). To improve the cellular permeability and enhance the anti-HIV activity of this phosphonic acid, a (bis)SATE phosphonodiester nucleoside prodrug (20) was prepared and its chemical stability was evaluated. The newly synthesized bis(SATE) analogue (20) and its parent nucleoside phosphonic acid (18) were assayed for anti-HIV activity using an in vitro assay system in a CEM cell line.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.