An efficient and enantioselective total synthesis of naturally occurring L-783277
- An efficient and enantioselective total synthesis of naturally occurring L-783277
- 최환근; 손정범; 박동식; 함영진; 하정미; 심태보
- Issue Date
- Tetrahedron letters: the international organ for the rapid publication of preliminary communications in organic chemistry
- VOL 51, NO 38, 4942-4946
- Naturally occurring L-783277 which belongs to 14-membered resorcylic acid lactones (RALs) turned out
to be a potent kinase inhibitor against MEK (MAP kinase kinase). We successfully accomplished efficient
and enantioselective total synthesis of L-783277 based on convergent assembly of one aromatic unit and
two chiral building blocks with efficient orthogonal protection-deprotection strategy. Three key steps
composed of olefin cross metathesis, addition of acetylene derivative to aldehyde, and Yamaguchi macrolactonization
were subsequently employed to construct the framework of L-783277. The optical rotation
value of L-783277 is for the first time presented in this Letter.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.