The Improved Electrochromic Devices with Ionic liquid Electrolyte
- The Improved Electrochromic Devices with Ionic liquid Electrolyte
- 박선하; 임태은; 임주완; 차인영; 유성종; 김영규; 성영은
- electrochromic; porous NiO; sol-gel method; ionic liquid
- Issue Date
- 9th International Meeting on Electrochromism (IME-9)
- , 153-153
- Most commonly used electrochromic device was consisted to three parts; electrochromic layer, ion conduction layer and electrolyte. In electrolyte, liquid type was typically used, but in had problems of difficult sealing and danger for practical application . Therefore, many attempts for replacing liquid electrolyte to other type electrolyte, solid electrolyte such as LiPON and polyelectrolyte, and ionic liquid were tried in electrochmical device.
In this research, we used ionic liquid as a new electrolyte. The low viscosity and low volatile properties in ionic liquid dan attribute to advantages of solid and liquid electrolyte together. Firstly, we prepared nichel oxide film and tungsten oxide film by sol-gel method referred to previous researches . And then, the two electrodes were adhered using a sealant, surlyn(Dupont, 30㎛), and the ionic liquid, [AM]Im-BF4 dissolved LiBF4, was injected into the space between the two electrodes. The electrochromic performance of device was measured by continuous potential test. As a result, electrochromic devise with ionic liquid was shown stable electrochromic performance and good durability during long cycling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.