Morphology Control of Highly Sulfonated Block Copolymers by a Simple Thermal Process
- Morphology Control of Highly Sulfonated Block Copolymers by a Simple Thermal Process
- 백경열; 김현지; 이상호; 조계룡; 김형태; 황승상
- atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP); atomic force microscopy (AFM); block copolymers; ionomers; selfassembly; small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS)
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular chemistry and physics
- VOL 211, NO 6, 613-617
- Well-defined sulfonated block copolymers were prepared by direct thermolysis with block
copolymers of n-butyl acrylate (nBA) and neopentyl styrene sulfonated (NSS), which were
synthesized by Cu-based living radical polymerization (Mw=Mn <1.20). A simple thermal
process for 10 min at 150 ℃completely deprotected the
neopentyl groups in the poly(NSS) block segment to give
fully sulfonated polystyrene backbone. SAXS profile of the
block copolymer with 47 wt.-% of poly(NSS) showed
lamella structure, which appeared more clearly with long
ranged order after sulfonation of the block copolymer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.