7-DOF Redundant Manipulator Control using Quaternion Feedback based on Virtual Spring-Damper Hypothesis
- 7-DOF Redundant Manipulator Control using Quaternion Feedback based on Virtual Spring-Damper Hypothesis
- 김성균; 배지훈; 오용환; 김도익
- Redundant Control; Quaternion; Virtual Spring-Damper Hypothesis
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics 2010
- In this paper, redundant manipulator control method
of position and orientation for human-like movements
is investigated. For orientation control, singularity-free
quaternion representation is applied, and computation
of orientation error with coordinate transformation is
inspected. Control law for set-point regulation of
position/orientation is proposed, which is based on the
virtual spring-damper hypothesis, and the stability is
studied using a Lyapunov-like energy function. Dynamic
simulation is conducted and analyzed for validation of
the proposed method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.