Synthesis of sulfonyl curcumin mimics exerting a vasodilatation effect on the basilar artery of rabbits
- Synthesis of sulfonyl curcumin mimics exerting a vasodilatation effect on the basilar artery of rabbits
- 안찬묵; 박병곤; 우호범; 함정엽; 신운섭; 이석준
- vascular disease; vasodilatation effect; Curcumin
- Issue Date
- 240th ACS National Meeting
- In order to discover novel small vasodilatory mols. for potential use in the treatment of vascular disease, we tested the
vasodilatation effect of two types of synthetic curcumin mimics, amide type (3) and sulfonyl amide type (4), upon the basilar
artery of rabbits. In general, the sulfonyl amide type mimic (4) is more potent than the amide type (3). Curcumin (1) and compds.
12 and 20 effectively dilated the basilar artery of white rabbits.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.