Physical Properties of Polymethylsilsesquioxane with UV-Curable Group for Low-Loss Optical Materials
- Physical Properties of Polymethylsilsesquioxane with UV-Curable Group for Low-Loss Optical Materials
- 이희승; 최승석; 이항석; 백경열; 홍순만; 이응찬; 이종찬; 황승상
- cross-link; optical loss; polymethylsilsesquioxane; thermal stability; UV-curable group; waveguide
- Issue Date
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS
- VOL 520, 215-222
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane(PMSQ)s with photo-curable groups were prepared
by copolymerization of alkoxysilanes. Poly(acryloyl-co-methylsilsesquioxane)
(PAMSQ)s of various mole ratio acryloyl group (6 mol%, 12 mol%, 24 mol%,
48 mol%, 100 mol%) were obtained from copolymerization of methyltrimethoxylsilane
and 3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl acrylate. Optical and photonic curable properties
were studied by near infrared region spectra, prism coupler, UV-visible
spectra, and photo-DSC. The optical losses were below 0.002 dB=cm at 830, 1330,
and 1550 nm, respectively. Optical loss was found to be independent of a molar ratio
of functional group.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.