Utilizing Interactive Tabletops for Educational Games
- Utilizing Interactive Tabletops for Educational Games
- 문원; 이중호; 박지형
- Interactive Tabletops; pedagogy; Educational Games; human-computer interaction
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Computer Supported Education
- There exists a multitude of different platforms for educational games.
As technology continues to mature, various new devices will arise, some of which
may yield substantial benefits for such educational applications. In this paper,
we discuss the potential effectiveness of one particular device for educational
games, interactive tabletops. We introduce what we believe are the key reasons
why interactive tabletops are appropriate for this domain. In addition, we present
two of the games we have developed for evaluating our claims. Although we
have not yet conducted a complete user evaluation, we will provide some of our
impressions from preliminary trials.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.