Cooperative Grasp System for Network-based Humanoids
- Cooperative Grasp System for Network-based Humanoids
- 김경구; 김형년; 한인규; 김신정; 유범재; 박지형
- cooperative system; Grasp System; Network-based; Humanoids; object grasping
- Issue Date
- The 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2010)
- Service robots have been successfully developed to assist people in various ways, but they are still restricted in the types of tasks they can perform because of the complexity of the services they need to provide and their functional limitations. Therefore, in this paper, we propose a cooperative system with the ability to provide complex services via network-based multiple robots. Specifically, we’re interested in object grasping for manipulation tasks. We use two different types of robots to accomplish the task of grasping. Our cooperative grasp system integrates the operations of multiple robots and completes the task effectively. Experimental results demonstrate that our two humanoid robots can collaborate and grasp various objects in a real world environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.