Identification Scheme for the Affine Sensor Model
- Identification Scheme for the Affine Sensor Model
- 강동훈; 김진욱; 김종필; 고희동
- Auto-calibration; affine; parameter estimation; semi-definite programming; ellipsoid curve fitting
- Issue Date
- IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems 2010
- VOL 1, NO 1, 115-118
- In this article, we present a robust auto-calibration scheme of the affine sensor model via the spectral
decomposition of scale factor matrix and the semi-definite programming (SDP). Inherent benefits of our scheme are the
globally optimal estimation of calibration parameters without any additional measurement equipment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.