Greenhouse Gas Reduction Analysis of District Cooling using Waste Heat from CHP Systems
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Analysis of District Cooling using Waste Heat from CHP Systems
- 윤창호; 강병하; 김석현
- CHP; distict cooling; Emissions trading schemes; GWP; Utilization efficiency; 지구 온난화 지수; 2E21731
- Issue Date
- 대한설비공학회 2010 하계학술발표대회 논문집
- , 655-660
- Greenhouse gas reduction effect for a district cooling method using waste
heat from a CHP system has been investigated. This problem is of particular interest in the
national energy and environmental policy. CO2 emission effects has been analyzed and
compared with those of other cooling systems for residential buildings as well as commercial
buildings. The results obtained indicate that CO2 emission of a district cooling method using
waste heat from a CHP system turned to be lower than those of other cooling system.
However, the CO2 emission of a district cooling method using hot water from direct fired
boiler is not effective.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.