k-MART: Authoing Tool for Mixed Reality Contents
- k-MART: Authoing Tool for Mixed Reality Contents
- 최진혁; 김영선; 이명희; 김정현; 남양희; 권용무
- 혼합현실; 저작도구; Context; Behavior; Contents; 증강현실; Authoring; Mixed Reality
- Issue Date
- ISMAR 2010
- , 219-220
- In this poster, we present an authoring tool for mixed reality (MR)
contents, called k-MART. The tool is comprehensive to
accommodate many different types of mixed reality applications
and platforms, being able to mix and match different types of
contexts and behaviors for content creation. The content is
intuitively modeled as a collection of “context-behavior” pairs and
saved in a declarative manner to be “played” by a content browser.
The tool is designed to minimize user programming and offers
many abstractions of functionalities with only important details to
be filled in by the user using graphical user interfaces. We
believe that our approach has a good potential for the wide
dissemination and sharing of MR contents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.