Synthesis and antiproliferative activity of pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine derivatives against melanoma
- Synthesis and antiproliferative activity of pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine derivatives against melanoma
- 김희진; 정명호; 김환; 엘가말; 심태보; 이소하; 홍준희; 하정미; 조정혁; 최정훈; 유경호; 오창현
- Pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine; A375; Antiproliferative activity; Melanoma; HS 27
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 20, NO 1, 413-417
- Synthesis of a new series of diarylureas and amides having pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine scaffold is described.
Their in vitro antiproliferative activity against human melanoma cell line A375 and HS 27 human fibroblast
cell line was tested and the effect of substituents on the pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine was investigated.
The newly synthesized compounds, except meta-substituted derivatives (Ij–k and Iv–w), generally
showed superior or similar activity against A375 to Sorafenib. Among all of these derivatives, compounds
Ir and It having 5-benzylamide substituted 4'-amide moieties showed the most potent antiproliferative
activity against A375.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.