Autonomous Navigation of KUVE (KIST Unmanned Vehicle Electric)
- Autonomous Navigation of KUVE (KIST Unmanned Vehicle Electric)
- 전창묵; 서승범; 이상훈; 노치원; 강성철; 강연식
- autonomous navigation; extended Kalman filter; sensor fusion; road boundary detection; vision; laser intensity
- Issue Date
- 제어·로봇·시스템학회논문지 (Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems Engineering)
- VOL 16, NO 7, 617-624
- This article describes the system architecture of KUVE (KIST Unmanned Vehicle Electric) and unmanned autonomous
navigation of it in KIST. KUVE, which is an electric light-duty vehicle, is equipped with two laser range finders, a vision camera, a
differential GPS system, an inertial measurement unit, odometers, and control computers for autonomous navigation. KUVE
estimates and tracks the boundary of road such as curb and line using a laser range finder and a vision camera. It follows
predetermined trajectory if there is no detectable boundary of road using the DGPS, IMU, and odometers. KUVE has over 80% of
success rate of autonomous navigation in KIST.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.