Separation and Recovery of SF6 gas from N2/O2/CF4/SF6 gas mixtures by using a polymer hollow fiber membranes
- Separation and Recovery of SF6 gas from N2/O2/CF4/SF6 gas mixtures by using a polymer hollow fiber membranes
- 이현정; 이민우; 이현경; 이상협
- srparation; recovery; hollow fiber membrane
- Issue Date
- The Membrane Society of Korea
- , 181-181
- SF6(Sulfur hexafluoride) is known for high GWP(Global Warming Potential) gas that is evaluated by the IPCC(Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change). Recently, the recovery-separation of SF6 research area, including permeation properties studies using various membrane's materials and the practical operation of recovery-separation using membrane of waste SF6 gas is in the initial state. So, in this research, we observed the possibility of application membrane separation process to SF6 concentration and recycle. We observed the effect of various parameters on the recovery efficiency of SF6 from N2/O2/CF4/SF6 gas mixtures. And we observed the experiments results that a polymer hollow fiber membrane could efficiently separate SF6 gas from N2/O2/CF4/SF6 gas mixtures is higher than 95%. And the recovery efficiency of SF6 increased with a decrease of feed pressure and an increase of stage-cut. From the experimental results, the maximum recovery efficiency of SF6 was observed in Polysulfone(PSF) membranes. The recovery efficiency is higher than 97%. And the maximum recovery concentration of SF6 in recovered gas was observed in Polycarbonate(PC) membrane. The maximum recovery concentration of SF6 is higher than 95%. The application of membrane separation process to treatment of SF6 gas is very attractive and envirionmental process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.