Audio-Vision Fusion Sound Source Localization and Human Attention
- Audio-Vision Fusion Sound Source Localization and Human Attention
- 최종석; 이병기; 윤상석; 최문택; 김문상; 김대진
- 음성영상융합; 음원 방향 추정; 휴먼 어텐션; 로봇 트래킹; audio-vision fusion; sound source localization; human attention; robot tracking
- Issue Date
- 기계학회 2010 추계학술대회
- Service robot is equipped with various sensors such as vision camera, sonar sensor, laser scanner, microphones, and the like. Although these sensors have their own functions, some of them can work together to perform more complicated functions. Audio-vision fusion is a typical and powerful combination of two sensors because audio is complementary to vision and vice versa. Human-beings also mainly depend on visual and auditory information in their daily life. In this paper, we provide two studies using audio-vision fusion. One is about enhancing performance of sound localization. The other is about robot attention with sound localization and face detection.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.