Dc current transport behavior in amorphous GeSe films
- Dc current transport behavior in amorphous GeSe films
- 정두석; 박군호; 임형광; 황철성; 이수연; 정병기
- chalcogenide; dc conductivity
- Issue Date
- Applied physics. A, Materials science & processing
- VOL 102, NO 4, 1027-1032
- The dc electric conduction behavior of amorphous GeSe films sandwiched between Pt bottom electrode and
various counter electrodes (Pt, Cr, and Ti) was examined in a voltage, as well as, a time domain. The time
domain investigation identified time-dependent resistance change and relaxation. The voltage domain
analysis revealed that the current transport in these metal-insulator-metal junctions is probably attributed to
bulk-limited band-conduction due to delocalized charge carriers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.