Anion-recognition of an Ionic Cyclodimeric Pd(II) Complex
- Anion-recognition of an Ionic Cyclodimeric Pd(II) Complex
- 류윤경; 김치원; 노태환; 유경호; 정옥상
- Anion-recognition; Crystal structure; Hoffmeister series; Metallacyclodimer
- Issue Date
- Journal of coordination chemistry
- VOL 63, NO 22, 3888-3896
- Ionic macrocyclodimeric palladium(II) complex, [(dppp)Pd(m-pmps)]2(CF3SO3)4
1,3-diphenyldisiloxane), was synthesized and its molecular structure determined by X-ray
single crystallography. The complex has 19 rings consisting of one 20-membered metallamacrocycle, 2 six-membered metallacycles, 4 pyridyl groups, and 12 phenyl groups. The local
geometry around palladium(II) approximates to a typical square planar arrangement with two
cis phosphines (P–Pd–P¼90.54(7)˚; N–Pd–N¼84.6(2)˚; Pd–P¼2.259(2)A˚ , 2.270(2)A˚ ;
Pd–N=2.100(5)A˚ , 2.112(5)A˚ ). The triflates were smoothly exchanged to produce
[(dppp)Pd(m-pmps)]2(X)4 (X-¼NO-4 , ClO-4 , BF-4 , PF-6 , and SbF-6 ; (X)2¼SO2-4 and MoO2-4 ).
According to 1H-NMR chemical shifts and conductivity measurements, the macrocyclodimer
was sensitive to the Hoffmeister series of anions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.