Blue and infrared cathodoluminescence induced by carbon-irradiation in SrTiO3 single crystal
- Blue and infrared cathodoluminescence induced by carbon-irradiation in SrTiO3 single crystal
- 노재훈; 정성훈; 신상원; 권지환; 김미영; 송종한; 최은집
- SrTiO3; cathodeluminescence; ion beam; photoluminescence
- Issue Date
- Journal of luminescence
- VOL 130, NO 10, 1687-1689
- We show that blue-CL (λ=430nm) can be induced in SrTiO3 single crystal at room temperature by irradiating it with 60 KeV carbon ion(C-) beam. An infrared CL-emission (λ=770nm) is induced simultaneously.Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) measurement exhibits an 200nm thick
surface layer formed by the C- irradiation. We show that the emitting region can be patterned into any desired shape by fabricating the STO surface using Pt-based micro-lit hography technique.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.