Observation of room temperature photoluminescence in proton irradiated SrTiO3 single crystal
- Observation of room temperature photoluminescence in proton irradiated SrTiO3 single crystal
- 노재훈; 김주영; 신상원; 권지환; 김미영; 송종한; 최은집
- SrTiO3; Defect; Ion beam; Photoluminescence
- Issue Date
- Journal of luminescence
- VOL 130, NO 10, 1784-1786
- We have irradiated SrTiO3 single crystal with 3MeV-proton (H+) beam and found that blue
(λ = 420nm)-, green λ = 500nm)- and infrared (λ = 800nm)- frequency photoluminescence(PL)are induced simultaneously at room temperature.TEM and EELS analyses show that an oxygen-deficient amorphous layer is formed at the crystal surface by the proton irradiation. Possible origin of the PL-effect is discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.