Comparison of D-[18F]FMAU and L-[18F]FMAU as PET Imaging Agents for HSV1-TK Gene Expression
- Comparison of D-[18F]FMAU and L-[18F]FMAU as PET Imaging Agents for HSV1-TK Gene Expression
- 문병석; 조남현; 이교철; 엘가말; 안광일; 홍서희; 최태현; 최원경; 박진헌; 조정혁; 천기정; 오창현
- HSV1-TK; L-[18F]FMAU; PET imaging; MicroPET; D-[18F]FMAU
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 31, NO 11, 3309-3312
- D-[18F]FMAU and L-[18F]FMAU are F-18 labeled nucleoside analogue which have been efficiently synthesized in
order to be a PET imaging probe. D-[18F]FMAU and L-[18F]FMAU were compared as PET imaging agents using
HSV1-TK gene expressing tumor-bearing mice. Their cellular uptake profiles were also compared using MCA and
MCA-TK cell lines. D-[18F]FMAU demonstrated higher cellular uptake and higher accumulation in MCA-TK
tumor regions than L-[18F]FMAU. On the other hand, L-[18F]FMAU showed higher MCA-TK/MCA ratio of %ID/g
than that of D-[18F]FMAU. L-[18F]FMAU can be utilized as a good candidate for HSV1-TK PET imaging. It can be
used for antiviral drug evaluation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.