Steam Reforming of Synthetic Diesel over Rh-modified Ni based Catalysts
- Steam Reforming of Synthetic Diesel over Rh-modified Ni based Catalysts
- 이승환; 정재선; 이윤주; 이병권; 이상득; 문동주
- diesel; steam reforming; hydrotalcite; Rh-Ni/MgAl catalyst
- Issue Date
- Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers
- , 238-238
- Steam reforming of synthetic diesel over Rh-midified Ni based hydrotalcite catalyst was carried out at 800 ℃ at atmospheric pressure, space velocity of 10,000h-1 and feed molar ratios of Steam/C=1.0~3.0.Rh-modified Ni based hydrotalcite catalyst(Rh-Ni/MgAl) was prepared by a solid phase crystallization(spc) method, and characterized by N2 physisorption, CO chemisorption, TPR, TPO, XRD, and TEM techniques. The H2 selectivities over modified hydrotalcite catalysts was obtained 63~73% in steam reforming of synthetic diesel. It was found that Rh-Ni/MgAl catalyst showed higher catalytic stablilty and less carbon formation than spc-Ni-MgAl catalysts under the tested condition. The results suggers that Rh-Ni/MgAl catalyst may be applied for the steam reforming of diesel.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.