FePdB layer for perpendicular magnetic tunnel junctions
- FePdB layer for perpendicular magnetic tunnel junctions
- 최경민; 민병철; 신경호
- magnetic tunnel junction; perpendicular magnetic anisotropy; tunnel magnetoresistance
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 97, NO 20, 202503-1-202503-3
- We have investigated the feasibility of using FePdB alloy layers for perpendicular magnetic tunnel
junctions (p-MTJs). The perpendicular magnetic anisotropy (PMA) of FePdB films is obtained by
depositing amorphous Fe40Pd40B20 layers on proper templates and by postannealing. An FePdB film
on a thick Pt (001) underlayer has a PMA energy (Ku) of 4.9 X 106 erg/cm3, and an FePdB layer sandwiched by two thin MgO (001) layers shows a Ku of 3.7 X 106 erg/cm3. A double barrier
p-MTJ with an FePdB middle layer shows a tunnel magnetoresistance of 6.8%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.