The response characteristics of a gas sensor based on poly-3-hexylithiophene thin-film transistors
- The response characteristics of a gas sensor based on poly-3-hexylithiophene thin-film transistors
- 정진욱; 이양두; 김영민; 박영욱; 최진환; 박태현; Choi Dong Soo; 원송명; 한일기; 주병권
- Gas Sensor; NH3 sensor; Poly-3-hexylthiophene; Organic semiconductor; Organic thin-film transistor
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. B, Chemical
- VOL 146, NO 1, 40-45
- This paper studies the response characteristics of a gas sensor for organic thin-film transistors (OTFTs),
made from spin-coated poly-3-hexylthiophene (P3HT) on a thermally grown SiO2/Si wafer. The gas
response characteristics of OTFT sensors are observed from the change in the drain–source current, as a
function of time, when the P3HT-based OTFT sensors of different channel widths are exposed to cycles of
exposure to and the evacuation of NH3 gas, with concentration ranging from 10 to 100ppm at room temperature
in normal atmosphere. The measured drain–source current decreases rapidly with time after
exposure to NH3 gas and the response characteristics of the drain–source current are seen to be higher
for larger values of NH3 gas concentration. Also, the response characteristics of the OTFT sensor show
that there is a shift in the threshold-voltage as well as a change in mobility after exposure to NH3 gas.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.