Electrical Conductivity Improvement of transparent conductive carbon nanotube films
- Electrical Conductivity Improvement of transparent conductive carbon nanotube films
- 윤호섭; 양민규; 김현재; 이전국
- carbon nanotube; transparent conductive film; conductivity; contact resistance; spraying
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Transparent conductors are an essential component in many optoelectronic devices, including LCDs, OLEDs, touch screens, and photovoltaics. Carbon nanotube (CNT) based technologies offer conducting substrates having a broad range of conductivity, excellent transparency, neutral color tone, good adhesion, abrasion resistance, and flexibility. CNT has good individual conductivity but a bundle of CNT has different electrical properties than their individual counterparts. Therefore, transparent conducting electrode and flexible display electrode materials containing CNT are quite a challenge to realize their application.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.