Aqueous Phase Reforming (APR) of Glycerol over Ni/γ-Al2O3 Catalyst
- Aqueous Phase Reforming (APR) of Glycerol over Ni/γ-Al2O3 Catalyst
- 조수현; 문동주
- nickel; apr; alumina; glycerol; hydrogen
- Issue Date
- Asian Conference on Innovative Energy & Environmental Chemical Engineering (ASCON 2010)
- , 299-304
- Aqueous phase reforming of glycerol over Ni-based catalysts was investigated in a fined-bed reactor system. The Ni-based catalyst was prepared by an impregnation method. The catalysts before and after the reaction were characterized by N2 physisorption, CO chemisorption XRD, TPR, SEM and TEM techniques. The conversion of glycerol over 20wt% Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst obtained about 50% under the temperature of 225℃, pressure of 20 bar and LHSV of 4 h-1. H2 and CO2 were mainly produced as gas product and a small amount of alcohols, 1,2-propanediol and ethylene glycol were formed. glycerol conversion is increased with increasing Ni loading. The electivity of hydrogen showed maximum, which was depending on the amount of Ni ??ading and LHSV
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.