Development of polysulfone-based electrolytes for PEMFC and DMFC
- Development of polysulfone-based electrolytes for PEMFC and DMFC
- 장종현; 헨켄스마이어디억; 남비; 김형준; 조은애; 김병각; 홍성안; 임태훈
- PEMFC; MEA; polysulfone; DMFC; PEM
- Issue Date
- , 355-355
- For PEMFC and DMFC,polysulfone- based electrolytes(PES)were developed. Their cell performance at 70℃ were characterizcd with coηpared with that of conventional Nafion membrances.For high temperature operation, PES- based composite membranes were developed.By adding silica nanoparticles,the dimensional stability and mechanical strength could be enhanced. In single cell test at 120℃, the current density at 0.6V was higher than 0.3 A/cm2. Further performance enhancement is expected by optimizing the composite membrane synthesis and cell test conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.