Electrical and optical properties of Ga doped zinc oxide thin films deposited at room temperature by continuous composition spread
- Electrical and optical properties of Ga doped zinc oxide thin films deposited at room temperature by continuous composition spread
- 정근; 최원국; 윤석진; 김현재; 최지원
- Continuous composition spread; Transparent conducting oxide; Ga doped ZnO; Thin film
- Issue Date
- Applied surface science
- VOL 256, NO 21, 6219-6223
- Ga doped ZnO (GZO) thin films were deposited on glass substrates at room temperature by continuous
composition spread (CCS) method. CCS is thin films growth method of various GaxZn1−xO(GZO) thin film
compositions on a substrate, and evaluating critical properties as a function position, which is directly
related to material composition. Various compositions of Ga doped ZnO deposited at room temperature
were explored to find excellent electrical and optical properties. Optimized GZO thin films with a low
resistivity of 1.46×10−3 Ωcm and an average transmittance above 90% in the 550nm wavelength region
were able to be formed at an Ar pressure of 2.66 Pa and a room temperature. Also, optimized composition
of the GZO thin film which had the lowest resistivity and high transmittance was found at 0.8 wt.% Ga2O3
doped in ZnO.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.