Electrical and optical properties of Al-doped zinc oxide thin films deposited at room temperature by using continuous composition spread methode
- Electrical and optical properties of Al-doped zinc oxide thin films deposited at room temperature by using continuous composition spread methode
- 정근; 신동욱; 윤석진; 최지원; 최원국; 송종한; 김현재
- Continuous composition spread; Thin films; Transparent conducting oxide; Al-doped ZnO
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 57, NO 4, 1092-1095
- Al-doped ZnO (AZO) thin films were deposited on glass substrates at room temperature by
using the continuous composition spread (CCS) method. CCS is a thin-film growth method for
various AlxZn1−xO thin film compositions with a binary or ternary composition spread, and the
critical properties can be evaluated as functions of position, which is directly related to material
composition, by using an automated probe station. Various compositions of Al-doped ZnO thin
films deposited at room temperature were explored to find excellent electrical and optical properties.
The lowest resistivity of the AZO thin films deposited at room temperature was 2.8 × 10−3
and the average transmittance in the 400-to-900-nm wavelength region was 93%. The optimized
composition of the AZO thin film, which had the lowest resistivity and highest transmittance was
Al0.05Zn1O1.05 (about 3.13-wt% Al2O3).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.