Lead Optimization of Novel Triazolyl Disulfide Derivatives as a 7-Keto-8-aminopelargonic Acid Synthase Inhibitor
- Lead Optimization of Novel Triazolyl Disulfide Derivatives as a 7-Keto-8-aminopelargonic Acid Synthase Inhibitor
- 한민수; 남기달; 한호규; 황인택; 이동희
- 농약; 제초제; KAPAS; triazole; disulfide
- Issue Date
- Internatioanl Symposium on Pesticide 2010
- , 137-137
- KAPAS (7-keto-8-aminopelargonic acid synthase) relates to a biotin biosynthesis pathway and is a emerging potential new herbicide target. Exploration of new small molecules against KAPAS biological pathway contributes to development of new herbicide as well as validation of the mode of action. We select a new triazolyl disulfide from our indigenous chemical library by in vitro screening. Here, we report lead optimization process through in vivo screening and synthetic route of the derivatives.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.