Effect of trap density on the stability of SiInZnO thin-film transistor under temperature and bias-induced stress
- Effect of trap density on the stability of SiInZnO thin-film transistor under temperature and bias-induced stress
- 정유진; 전윤수; 이상렬
- thermal instability; SiInZnO; trap density
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- VOL 14, NO 2, H96-H98
- We fabricated high-performance thin film transistors (TFTs) with a silicon-indium-zinc-oxide (SIZO) channel layer deposited by rf-sputtering at room-temperature. The SIZO-TFTs passivated with PMMA showed a field effect mobility of 8 cm2/V•s and subthreshold swing of 90 mV/decade even the process temperature below 150℃. Si acted as a stabilizer and carrier suppressor in IZO-system. In addition, the temperature and bias-induced stability of SIZO-TFTs along with oxygen effects are experimentally studied.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.