Gas-Generating Polymeric Particles for Ultrasound Imaging of Living Subjects
- Gas-Generating Polymeric Particles for Ultrasound Imaging of Living Subjects
- 민현수; 강은아; 이재영; 한문희; 최귀원; 김광명; 박기남; 최용석; 권익찬
- Issue Date
- World Molecular Imaging Conference
- Ultrasound scanning or sonography
Imaging method to produce images of the inside of body by exposing high-frequency sound waves.
Do not need ionizing radiation
Useful examining of the internal organ
The potentials of US imaging
Low cost, quick diagnosis, and easy to access
Anatomical, functional application
 metabolic, molecular imaging
Contrast agent for blood vessels, heart
Specific moiety for targeting
Local drug delivery and imaging
 Prolong circulating agents are needed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.