In vivo NIR fluorescent imaging in various tumor models using glycol chitosan nanoparticle
- In vivo NIR fluorescent imaging in various tumor models using glycol chitosan nanoparticle
- 나진희; 구희범; 최귀원; 박재형; 권익찬; 정서영; 김광명
- Issue Date
- World Molecular Imaging Conference
- Hydrophobically modified glycol chitosn nanoparticles exhibited distinguished biocompatibility and tumor-targeting ability in both cell culture system and tumor-bearing mice in our many previous papers. Here, they were examined
using the near infrared fluorescence (NIRF) optical imaging technique in various In vivo tumor models.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.