Microstructural Evolution during Creep Deformation of an 11CrMoVNb Ferritic Heat Resistant Steel
- Microstructural Evolution during Creep Deformation of an 11CrMoVNb Ferritic Heat Resistant Steel
- 이규호; 박대범; 권숙인; 정우상
- 11Cr ferritic steel; creep; precipitate; coarsening
- Issue Date
- 9th Liege Conference on Materials for Advanced Power Engineering
- The effect of creep deformation on the microstructural development of an 11CrMoVNb ferritic heat resistant steel during high temperature creep test is investigated. Coarsening behavior of the precipitates, M23C6 and MX, and growth behavior of martensite laths of crept specimens are carefully observed from both gage and grip parts of the specimens in order to discuss the effect of deformation. Particle coarsening and martensite lath widening are pronounced in the gage part due to the creep deformation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.