Hierarchical Optimal Time Path Planning Method for a Autonomous Mobile Robot using A* Algorithm
- Hierarchical Optimal Time Path Planning Method for a Autonomous Mobile Robot using A* Algorithm
- 권민혁; 임헌영; 강연식; 김창환; 박귀태
- Optimal Path Planning; Mobile Robot; A* algorithm; Obstacle Avoidance
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems 2010
- , 1997-2001
- This paper presents a hierarchical optimal time path planning method which can handle time constraints of the
optimal path in complex and dynamic environments. The optimal time path minimizes a sharp change of orientation and
waiting time to avoid a collision with moving obstacle. The path generation problem is divided into three sub-problems.
The first is to generate the smooth global path using the A* algorithm. The second is to solve the optimization problem
which computes the maximum velocity and the time permitted for a robot in the obstacle zone. The third is to adjust the
time interval for obtaining the shortest path using the motion information of moving obstacles and the maximum velocity
of a robot. To show the validity and effectiveness of the proposed method, realistic simulation is performed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.