Influence of moisture absorption in lead-free transparent dielectric frit for green sheet
- Influence of moisture absorption in lead-free transparent dielectric frit for green sheet
- 김현오; 왕병용; 임대순; 오영제
- Dispersion; Tape-casting; Slurry
- Issue Date
- The 14th International Symposiym on Advanced Display Materials & Devices(ADMD 2010)
- , 133-134
- Green sheets for the PDP transparent dielectric were prepared by tape casting. Dispersion characteristics of the slurry according to the amount of moisture have been studied. The amount of moisture was significantly influenced to the suspension. The mechanisms affecting the dispersion stability of lead-free transparent dielectric frit were studied in point of rheological behaviors of suspension. Mechanical properties of the green sheets and the dispersion be havior of the lead-free transparent dielectric slurry have been studied as a function of the amount and the composition of organic additives. Measurements of sedimentation height & viscosity and etc. were employed to determine a proper amount of dispersant for a well dispersed lead-free transparent dielectric frit in organic solvent system. Therefore we obtain the optimal green sheet for the PDP transparent dielectric.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.