Studies on the Steam Reforming of Glycerol over Nano-sized Ni based Hydrotalcite-like Catalysts
- Studies on the Steam Reforming of Glycerol over Nano-sized Ni based Hydrotalcite-like Catalysts
- 허은; 이승환; 문동주
- Glycerol; Steam Reforming; Hydrotalcite-like Catalyst; Coke formation
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Nano Science and Nano technology (ICNST)
- Steam reforming (SR) of glycerol for the production of hydrogen was investigated over the nano-sized Ni-based catalysts. The Ni-based catalysts were prepared by a solid phase crystalization and impregnation methods, and characterized by N2 physisorption, CO chemisorption, XRD, TPR, SEM, and TEM techniques. The Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst showed higher conversion and H2 selectivity. However, it was slowly deactivated due to carbon formation on the surface of catalyst and the sintering. It was found that the Ni based hydrotalcite catalyst showed higher catalytic activity with the restriction for carbon formation than Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst in the SR of glycerol.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.