Novel Method of Remote Robot Control System based on Smart Phone
- Novel Method of Remote Robot Control System based on Smart Phone
- 차영수; 서은호; 김도익; 유범재
- Smart Phone; Remote Control; Robot Motion Interface System
- Issue Date
- The 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2010)
- , 51-53
- In this paper, we realize the remote robot control
system using the smart phone. The remote control system is
located in the smart phone and controls robot motions at the
outside by Bluetooth. The important point of the system is
that the robot does not has the main computer with control
algorithms but has only small size motor controller board for
operating the motor of a joint. Alternatively, the smart phone
includes the function of the main computer. It makes the robot
lighter, smaller, and cheaper. The smart phone is to execute
periodic control feedback of joint angles as a main controller.
We call the main controller Robot Motion Interface System.
Also, this system includes user interface program. We adapt
our remote robot control system to the operation of robot hands
with three joints. based
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.