Balancing Control of a Humanoid Robot in the Presence of Unknown External Forces
- Balancing Control of a Humanoid Robot in the Presence of Unknown External Forces
- 서은호; 김도익; 송재복
- Zero Moment Point(ZMP); Balancing Control; Humanoid robot
- Issue Date
- Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelignece (URAI 2010)
- , 19-22
- When a humanoid robot carries an object or is applied by unknown external forces, the reference point of the Center of Mass (CoM) and Zero Moment Point (ZMP) will be changed in order to keep balanced. In this paper, we propose the method for keeping the statical balance with or without unknown external forces. And the CoM is modified for positioning the real ZMP to the desired ZMP. The proposed method is verified by experiments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.